Jammmedia html email


Using the style of the animation I had created and Aaron's little characters, I need to create a new email template that Jammmedia can use and change slightly every time they want to send an email out. It didn't take very long to create as I had most of the design aspects already created. Vicky (another student on work experience) had earlier come up with the type that the "design create communicate" words are created in. As this little box design of "design create communicate" is going to be on the new Jammmedia business cards, I thought it was important to put it on there, to keep the style consistent. As I am doing more work for them, my design style may change slightly so I may need to come back to projects like this one and add things or take away things to make sure the styling is consistent also!



No comments:

Post a Comment